Spring Gala has been an annual event anticipated by University and community supporters each year since its inception in 1997. Hosting this event on its given Saturday is one of the highlights of the year for the UL Lafayette Alumni Association. Proceeds from the evening are dedicated to funding initiatives by the Alumni Association.
Bill & Betty Lowry & Family have been named our 2020 honorees, recognizing them for their continuous dedication and enduring pride in the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and our community.
What to know about Spring Gala 2020:
- Our annual auction will be virtual this year and available to the public at no charge. Our online auction will take place from Monday, October 5 through Friday, October 16.
- Online bidding is easy! Click here to view the items and 'Start Bidding' when you're ready to place for your first bid. If you need more guidance, learn everything you need to know here.
- Individual ticket holders and sponsors have been contacted via mail and email about next steps. If you did not receive this communication or have additional questions, please contact Kayla Hebert at firstname.lastname@example.org before September 1, 2020.
- Spring Gala 2020 is the Alumni Association's primary annual fundraiser. Proceeds will continue to benefit engagement initiatives and facility improvements.
- If you have additional questions about Spring Gala 2020, please contact the Alumni Association at (337) 482-0900 or email@example.com.
President of the UL Lafayette Alumni Association, Beverly Black, serves as chairperson of Spring Gala with Mary Galyean serving as auction chair. In the last 23 years, Spring Gala has surpassed the $1 million milestone in net proceeds thanks to the generous contribution of our community and alumni. The Alumni Association greatly appreciates the support received to help our facilities thrive throughout Lafayette and the University.
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors & Patrons
Rickey & Ed Domingues
Michael & Jovette Mosing
Acadian Ambulance Service
Acadiana Automotive Group
Allure Enhancement Center
Brown & Brown Insurance
Darnall, Sikes & Frederick CPA's
Jim & Charlotte Doyle
Dr. David H. Fisher, Sr. & Family
Haynie Family Foundation
J. B. Mouton, LLC
Mr. Jerry Jeanmard
S.K. Landers Family, Inc.
Latter & Blum
Sam Robertson Real Estate Co. / Robertson Energy
South College Center
Tilden Bonin Painting
UL Lafayette Foundation
Washington State Bank
Republic National Distributing Company