Join the Colorado Ragin' Cajun Club on June 2 for their annual crawfish boil in Littleton, Colorado!
The boil will be held at Clement Park Shelter #1 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Crawfish will be served at noon. Come out to enjoy boiled crawfish and veggies, beer and soft drinks, hot dogs and chips for children, and hanging out with fellow Ragin' Cajuns!
This year's boil also includes volunteer opportunities:
- Cajun Chef – get a discount on your registration when you offer to help cook!
- Provide pots and burners (approximately 5 needed)
- Join the Cajun Cleanup Crew to help set up and tear down
If you're interested in volunteering, please contact Chapter President Katherine Zaunbrecher.
We will also be holding 2018-2019 officer elections at the boil for President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and General Officers.
Clement Park Shelter #1
7306 W Bowles Ave.
Littleton, CO 80123
The park is across the street from Southwest Plaza (S. Wadsworth and Bowles).
Registration deadline is May 21, 2018 at 5 p.m. No walkups the day of the event.
- Adults (ages 13 & up): $45
- Children (ages 6-12): $15
- Children (ages 5 & under): $5