For most of us, the University was instrumental in shaping our lives and careers. We learned the skills we needed to succeed in the workforce, made life-long friends, and many of us even met our spouses on this very campus. Staying connected to the people and place that played such a pivotal role in our lives just makes sense.
Every graduate from UL Lafayette is a member of the Alumni Association. As an association, our goal is to reach and engage every graduate through notifications about the University and information about the campus community. Make sure your contact information is current so that we can connect with you better.
Being an active member and supporting the Alumni Association whether through time, talent or treasure allows the association to create and fund engagement opportunities for alumni locally and regionally.
When you donate to the Alumni Association loyalty fund, you gift impacts what services we are able to provide and makes us more effective as an organization. That includes:
- Connecting and networking with fellow alumni
- Opportunities available to assist students
- Staying close, connected and engaged with your alma mater
- Opportunity to make a financial gift to the unit of your choice whether the University annual fund, Alumni Association, various college units, Hilliard University Art Museum or athletics/RCAF
- Discount program
Why making a gift matters and the gift impact:
- Over 50 alumni events were held locally and regionally, encouraging thousands of UL Lafayette alumni to strengthen their relationships with the university and each other.
- Support was given to the 20 alumni clubs and chapters as they engaged with hundreds of Ragin’ Cajuns in club and chapter specific events.
- Participation in International Student Graduation receptions and honoring 1st Outstanding International Alumni.
- The association proudly hosted the Class of 1967 as these alumni returned to campus for their 50th class reunion called Golden Reunion.
- Two newsletters were produced, keeping Ragin’ Cajuns informed about their alma mater.
- Assistance provided for numerous specific reunions this past year such as the Class of 1966 College of Nursing, 1966 Weightlifting reunion, Tri Sigma and Kappa Sigma.